Meet: J.C. Bouvier & Ashlee Gay
“We love helping clients improve their marketing and non-profit fundraising programs.”
1. What is your current occupation?
Ashlee — Director of Digital — Allegiance Fundraising — Agency Services Division
JC — Vice President, Digital Fundraising — Allegiance Fundraising — Agency Services Division
2. What do you love most about your job & why?
We love helping clients improve their marketing and non-profit fundraising programs.
3. What has changed in your industry in the past five years?
Concerns about data privacy have increased dramatically.
4. How has CapeSpace improved your work life?
Working at CapeSpace has given us a place where we can focus on the production elements of our work, away from the distractions and demands on our time when we’re in our main office; it’s nice to have CapeSpace as our working home away from home.
5. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
Ashlee is a country music + basketball fan.
JC is a indie music + tennis fan.
6. What is your favorite place on Cape Cod?
7. If you could invite any three people living or dead to a dinner party who would they be and why?
Ashlee: MIchelle, Oprah, and Ellen.
JC: Henry Miller, Kurt Vonnegut, Charles Bukowski.
8. What is your superpower?
JC: I read really fast.
Ashlee: Makes people happier.